Sunday, February 20, 2011

Caramel Sea

My Flapper Girl Cloche Hat was featured in a beautiful treasury created by HinterlandVintage this past week


Vintage items are really "in" for the past few years and as much as I like the look I have a confession to make, I have never yet to purchase a true vintage piece....I'm not talking about accessories,which I actually do have and bought before, but the talk of the day is about the vintage fashion and shoes-although most of the items probably have their stories and memories which I truly respect ,I just can't step out of the barrier of wearing someone else's shoes or garment ...But I do LOVE to get inspired by them-does it counts?

HinterlandVintage has some wonderful vintage finds!!! So... if you, not like me, don't have any psychological issues with wearing other people clothes,I have picked some true treasures from Deidre's shop for you



Vintage 1970s SOFT FAWN kiltie oxford pumps size 7 (this little number will be so HOT for the spring season)



and there are so much more!!!
Happy hunting!!!!!!!!!!
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment