Sunday, May 29, 2011

New week started with a great news and a FAB mood


Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!
My Sailor Knot headband has made it again to the Etsy's front page during the night!!!
What a great news to wake up to in the morning :)
I wish I would have a FP notification in my email everyday
Meanwhile, and until my wish will come true, here is my headband as seen on the FRONT PAGE


As a Thank You  to demetgun3 the curator of the featured treasury and not only because of the above,but because she is truly a talented photographer and  accessory designer, I want to share some of her beautiful shots and jewelry works with you



Here are my favorites from her photography shoppie
°•. °•.ColorfulPixelsByLife From Demetgun3.°•. °•.

and here some of her AMAZING fashion accessories
LOVE this piece

and these lovelies are from her jewelry shop here






The name of this talented creator is DEMET GÜNÜÇ,
 She is 24 year old Turkish crafter based at Marmaris.
She is an eager bead worker and states in her etsy profile that seed beads are her life

Demet seems like a VERY friendly person and welcomes all of us to share her passions with her on her
Twitter 
FB 
Fan Page 
Blog
If you'd like a friend from Turkey, Demet is a good choice :) 
bear_hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh!Thank you so much all my items.Im too happy for this fp beacuse first 12 square our team members.I hope it brings luck for you :))
    Thank you so much :)

    Female Power Team

    xoxo
    Demet

    ReplyDelete