Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BLUE AND CREAM




BLUE AND CREAM is a very well selected ,beautiful treasury by a very talented etsy seller and ISART fellow team member Alona Freeman
My sailor knot headband and I have the pleasure to be featured in it

Of course,as always, I'm checking the great finds the curator herself has to offer us by checking up her shop too (she gave me the honor of visiting my shop,I surely have to do the same ) and first of all, let me tell you OMG!!!!
If I have made these gorgeous statement pieces Alona does, I would have had a REALLY hard time giving them away ...even to my lovely customers

Each piece Alona makes is OOAK and made of real vintage jewelry, vintage finds
and some vintage inspired pieces-how wonderful is that?!

When I saw Alona's shop I gasped- it was like entering into a jewelry heavens!

Alona's short Bio-
Alona is a proud mother to 3 lovely kids and married to her wonderful best friend.
She is an interior designer.
Makes jewelry in her beautiful and inspiring studio where she also creates collages and alboms.
She is a member of the great ISRAEL ARTIST TEAM-ISART. (me too :)

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS
Keep up the FANTASTIC work you do!!!!
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment