Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Through the Mist


Through the Mist treasury created by Natalya's Studio is yet again a wonderful example of the natural/nude and grey color trend for this season and I have the honor to be featured in this beautiful cluster with my Knotted Bow dress

As a direct continue to my last post where I talked about the color trends for 2010/2011 fall/winter seasons , here are some fabulous examples I found at Natalya's Studio for fashion and home-styling accessories in those color palettes



Laced Up Leg Warmers, Grey Knee Socks, Fishnet Leggings, Eco-Friendly Mesh Knit, Back To School, Fall Fashion


Honey Yellow Cup Cozy, Mug Sleeve, Knitted Cabled, Tea Coffee, Spice Cinnamon Golden Mustard Saffron Banana Egg Yolk Sun
Natalya is a perfectionist and takes pride in her work.
As a perfectionist she tells (and is probably right) that since it's impossible to guarantee a perfect fit of clothes with an Internet shop, she prefers to offer mostly accessories- hats, scarves, moccasin slippers, arm and leg warmers, yoga socks, cup cozies, etc.
"All my creations are my own designs, and I truly enjoy thinking of something new every time".

Natalya has been knitting for as long as she can remember.
" When I was four or five, our adorable kindergarten teacher asked all the girls to bring knitting needles and some yarn to knit with. I still remember those hysterically yellow plastic needles and unbearably green acrylic yarn. Of course, we started with a scarf. Hats, gloves, sweaters and everything else followed".

"My knitter's dream is to have a roomy attic as my studio - full of gorgeous handmade and vintage items from my fellow Etsians, with a coffee table and cozy armchairs for our meetings, all white and facing the ocean shore"


For more behind the scene follow
Twitter
Flickr
Facebook
Blog
bear_hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for featuring my shop, Viki! I'm thrilled and honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalya,it's my pleasure,really :)

    ReplyDelete