Sunday, March 20, 2011

כשנכנס אדר,מרבים בשמחה

In Hebrew we have a saying telling-when enters "Adar"
( the sixth month of the civil year and the twelfth month of the religious year on the Hebrew calendar),we must be joyful...

Well,this month was DEF on the happy side for me :)
My Sailor Knot Headband was featured TWICE!!! on Etsy's Front Page
Friday-March 11


and then again on Sunday-March 13


Totally cool and for sure made me joyful :)

Of course, as usual I've checked the shops of the curators of the treasuries that brought me onto the FP and both have AWESOME finds!

I'll start with the first treasury that made me happy-
Muted Spring or in-between by legalmisssunshine

You all must know already how much I LOVE repurposed goods- LegalMissSunshine DEF provides a great deal of upcycled and VERY functional items any lady will love to add to her room decor!!!

Here are some I would LOVE to own

This beautiful purple display is repurposed from poker chip trays to allow you to cleverly display your earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces and more!






So,who is this lovely Miss Sunshine...
Here is some info shared by the talented legal miss on her etsy profile-

"Hi, I'm Andrea"!

"I live in Los Angeles with my fish, "Feesh", attend law school full time, and in my spare time, I craft"!

"You may be thinking- "Whoa, what spare time, you're in law school!" But yes, to take a break from the reading, briefing and highlighting, I whip out my hammer, drill and paint brush and upcycle vintage pieces or create new items".

"Any other spare time is spent with my wonderful boyfriend, running and training for marathons, or craft nights with the ladies".

FANTASTIC seller!
BEAUTIFUL creations!!
and HUGE HUG from me,for bringing my headband to the FRONT PAGE

to be continue...
bear_hugs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful blog entry and showcasing my Etsy shop!

    You have such wonderful designs - I wish you many FPs in the future!

    ReplyDelete