Saturday, July 9, 2011

...Splash of Gold in the Treasury Bowl finding Purple Mist through the Window to Paris

Photobucket


Here is a quick introduction to another very creative 4littlesquares team mate- the GoodFlorist
Sylwia, is a felt jewelry designer who chose to feature  my items in her stunning etsy treasuries-
My Purple Galore Statement Bib Necklace never seen more beautiful then it was in Purple Mist treasury
"Springtime" treasury showed my Grindhouse Death Proof Harem Wrap Skirt Pants
and "Window to Paris" featured my Sailor Knot Headband
My Sunshine Droplets Statement necklace got it's square in "Splash of Gold" T and Unique Wrap Folded  Dress got into "The Treasury Bowl"  :)

As usual,I'm checking the shops whose owner  took the time to check and feature my little shoppie and here are some of the sweet flowery creations I found and 



"Let me tell you something about my work-
 At the beginning, I made felt goodies for my friends and myself in US and Canada where I was leaving for a long time. After a while I started to sell my treasuries in local area and finally one of my friends convinced me on use etsy ... and here I am :o)

  "Currently I live in Poland, but I don't know where I will be in few years"

"In addition to my felt collection, I've started a NEW Linen line."

"All items are carefully designed and handmade by myself.
I like when all things are of best quality and I have to say that I'm a little fussy about that! "

"I love what I'm doing and my work makes me happy."

Sylwia, I also LOVE your new linen collection and hope to see more of your lovely creations 
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment