Monday, November 1, 2010

Fabric Fusion

A few month back I had the chance to design a sign for a true brick and mortar shop in Australia named Fubric Fusion .




The shop owner is a good old customer of mine Sasha from FabricFusion.etsy.com


I had design many digital graphic which I'm proud of,but almost never had the chance to see my design come to life as a real front shop sign
Today I got some pictures which were kindly send to me by Sasha,showing my designs in a real life-how exciting is that





I think they look AWESOME!!!!!!

If you happen to be in Atherton, Australia check the huge fabric variety offered by the nicest lady of Fabric Fusion
Here is their addy-
Telephone - (07) 4091 1470
PO Box 1057, Atherton, Qld, 4883

But if you're like me-siting here on the other side of the world and still want to enjoy from the delicious fabrics Sasha is offering in her shop,go online-visit her etsy or .com.au sites and have your fabrics delivered to your door and at a reasonable prices too!!!

Here are some of the cute options I like

Bird Tree. Magenta. by Saffron Craig


Birds in Leaves by Saffron Craig

and something very useful for all the seamstress around here who don't have the option to print their own labels
Custom Iron-On transfer labels with Personal logo


And for a personal note-Sasha,I hope you'll have all the best with your "real" shop and one day I hope to see the signs in my own two eyes in a REAL real-life :)
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment