Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fabulosity



Fabulosity-The chic world of Etsy


Chic etsy treasury featured with my Over the Shoulder Asymmetrical top showcases the stylish etsy world.
Curated by the Modern Power jewelry designer metalicious


Here are my favorite picks from metalicious-





Even though I myself not a silver jewelry gal,I can DEF see myself wearing one of these stunning pieces if were made in gold...
Though all are gorgeous in silver of course!!!!

So,whats metalicious is all about?
Metalicious jewelry are modernizing your style!
Gemstones sculpted from sterling silver called Modern Rocks.
Contemporary bubbles designed from round tubing, and hand-stamped inspirational Muse jewelry.
All geometric yet softly shaped for you to wear proudly and cherish forever

metalicious story:
"14 years ago I was in a boring job and was desperate for some creative challenges where I could use my hands. I took myself to the local art school but the pottery class I was interested in was closed. Hmm. The only thing left was a metalsmithing class. So I hammered my heart out and have never looked back. I still have what looks like a tin-can I forged from copper sitting on my jewelry bench. It reminds me how close I came to missing out on my true calling as a jeweler".

bear_hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful feature Viki!! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Metalicious designs, so original!

    ReplyDelete