Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Documented Life Project - Week 3 -Junk Mail Challenge

January 12 Challenge (Week Three) -  Add an envelope from your mailbox. Get creative and add the whole envelope or parts of the envelope.  Journal on it, write notes on it or use it as a pocket!

Made this entry as a spread -half of it on the actual planner the other half as an envelope tip in.
The doodled characters were drawn in a car ,on a road trip to Tel Aviv :)


The front of the envelope was decoupaged with decorative cardstock and pieces of my Gelli prints, stamped with a cute birdie and a bicycle stamps by Imaginisce  and has an inspirational quote I like

ATTRACT what you EXPECT
REFLECT  what you DESIRE 

I left the original posting stamps on  


Read on after the jump break----->


Envelope's reverse side was Gelli Printed and a doodled dude was added-he is in love ;)

The subject of his love was drawn on the planner's page 

For some unknown reason ,I drew the 20's looking lady pregnant...
Not to stress my hubby much in case and he sees this page spread,( no dear,I'm NOT pregnant)
I added a 'LOVE' sticker onto her belly to give this all a deeper meaning...



 this is how everything look like in the journal while closed

 and with the altered envelope door opened for love

Simple yet with a smell of fresh love 
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment