Saturday, December 18, 2010

cool stuff


My PEACE asymmetrical hand screen-printed top is in a "cool stuff" treasury by CocoandChia
And there are VERY cool stuff in did-I especially love the vintage field medical kit-it's awesome

Now,how about we will learn something about the talented curated of this great cluster-I sure found some pretty cool stuff in her etsy shoppie!
So meet Anne's creations from her COCOandCHIA shop

A handcrafted, modern metal jewelry and objects happily made by CocoandChia from reclaimed precious metals, natural gemstones, recycled and non-conflict diamonds




And how about a Short BIO-

"My name is Anne and I am a full-time metalsmith in my studio near Boston.
Clean, uncluttered designs are what appeal to me most - that is what I find myself wearing and not getting tired of".

"I spent several years apprenticing with some amazing jewelers and worked in jewelry repair at the same time. It is a great way to learn.
I now make a living producing jewelry for a fabulous jeweler in New York and creating my own designs here".

Anne,it is clear to me you have a great taste and I was very happy to earn the chance to get familiar with your fabulous work!
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment