Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Machinaruim Top

Remember the design I made for Machinarium T-shirt???
Well ,here how the actual top looks like after printing



I had quite a bit of unexpected problems making this particular screen-for some reason it kept ruining :(
The first screen got these nasty bubbles which made the image to peel out after burning and washing process ...
The second attempt got ruined again! For some reason I just couldn't reveal the design while washing the screen ...
and the third attempt didn't turn out that good either,but this time I managed to fix it and print this cute geek T-shirt :)





And even though I won't be able to use this last screen for more printing project and will have to redo it again, the important thing is that the T-shirt is done and ready to be shipped to a VERY talented lady in the US and I'm really excited about that
bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment