Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gold and blue...





Check out this beauty^^
This great treasury created by linoy features some of my already favorite sellers, (besides me of course) some of them I featured on this blog...

I think I've broke my record by being featured in 3 different treasuries in the same lovely day :)
This treasury made me happy by featuring my Smocked waistline Oversized Cowl Dress

Now meet the amazing Israeli seller who has made my day for the 3rd time today


A Unique Handmade Bags maker

Here are my favorite bags from Linoy's shop
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE this bag!!! ^^

Vintage flair for you? Gray & pink faux leather bag, OOAK


So who really is Linoy...
Lets find out-

Linoy is a 23 years old bag crafter from Tel- Aviv
All her bags are designed and handmade by her in a smoke, pet- free home with lots of care and love.

The bags are combination of style, humor and fun.
And...she has a HUGE SALE in her shop!!!

So... go and continue exploring her lovely shoppie



bear_hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment