Monday, January 10, 2011

Tactile


Whoo Hoot...My Bead embroidered Owl purse is featured in several etsy treasuries...
Here is one with some great finds named "Tactile" -tastefully gathered by ForeverAndrea

Of course, as usual, I checked the shop of the curator and all I can say about this seller is WOW!!!
I found so much color and such a sweet finds in her little boutique ...
I won't keep you wondering any longer and just show the little treasures I collected from this shoppie for your viewing pleasure-

Handmade jewelry, keepsake baby bracelets, children's jewelry, hand-milled soaps, crocheted scarves, children's art totes, boutique bows and clips for girls.




SWEET ......Right!

Short Bio for you to get to know such a diverse creator-
"Hi, my name is Dawnmarie. I love creating!
Jewelry is my 1st love, but I also enjoy crocheting, making lovely hair accessories and many other items".
"I live in the georgous state of Utah and gather a lot of my inspiration from our breathtaking scenery".
"Everything in my boutique is handmade by me in my home studio".

No really...LOVELY!
bear_hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Thank you so much for mentioning my little shop. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete