Monday, January 10, 2011

Owl Love You Forever

The Hoot strikes again!!!! and this time in the sweetest treasury EVER -"Owl Love You Forever" by fullcirclestudiosII


You really MUST check this one and as you go, check out the GREAT VINTAGE FINDS at FullCircleStudiosII shop too!!!!
Here are some gorgeous pieces I eyed for you-


"I have been creating beaded jewelry for 20 years. I started making simple seed bead necklaces for friends when I was in high school and have been expanding my work ever since. I also do henna art, drawing, painting, collage, fabric art, crochet, pottery and more. Both myself and my husband are currently creating art that is green or "upcycled", we both love the challenge of finding things to reuse in our artwork".

"My husband and I live in a renovated old farm house in the country near the Mississippi River. It is a beautiful area with gorgeous bluffs and woods along the river. This area has attracted many artists and nature lovers".

"This spring we will start working on our barn. We are going to turn it into studio space for artists, along with a gallery and class room space too"

Sounds FANTASTIC!!!! Keep on Going !!!!
bear_hugs

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, thanks for the plug! LOVE your work too! Artists helping eachother = good karma!

    ReplyDelete