Thursday, July 29, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...BABYTOGO

WINNER

Congrats to babytogo for winning my Sailor knot headband!!!




Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

comment #2
Timestamp: 2010-07-29 11:30:10 UTC

Since we already know the winner of my draw ,I thought it would be nice for us to get to know Carmit aka BABY TO GO a little better

Lovely creations for your little ones


Carmit is a 33 yr fellow Israeliy designer who lives in a small town near Tel-Aviv
She has two beautiful daughters Ariel (3) and Renana(6 months old), and is married to her best friend (as she states on her etsy profile).
She started her career as a professional dancer- studied dance at the London Contemporary Dance School and graduated with postgraduate diploma in Modern dance and choreography.
Back in Israel she's became an Artist director of a few schools and taught Ballet and Modern dance

Here are some interesting facts about Carmit-
"I love exploring new filds once in a while, so it turns out that one in 6 years I change my profession-In the past I worked as a hydro therapist... I was a restaurant critique -a job I really liked as food is a big love of mine... And, was a Fang shui consultant (Carmit, you are my kind of girl !!!!)

How Baby to GO was born?
"When Ariel came into my life she changed them completely!
I was a stay at home mom and carried Ariel with me at all times with a very uncomfortable carrier. One day I have decided to sew one by myself.
My dear husband was called to give his professional input as a physiotherapist and Babytogo was born.
Friends and family who got to use the carrier loved it so much so I have been pushed to open a business".

"Sewing always brings me back to my childhood were I designed my own cloths, sew dolls accessorize and craft with any material I found at hand.
I think that in some odd way (as I found later on in my life) it runs in the family. My grandma was a dressmaker and her mom was an artisan embroider".

In Carmit's shop you can find a variety of baby items- Baby carriers, blankets and dolls that are ideal for shower gifts or treats for mommy and little one.
All Baby to GO products are one of a kind!
The items are made with top quality fabrics and clearly created with much love and care
Here are some of my favorites


Vintage inspired pillow


BABY TO GO mei tai baby carrier



Carmit,I LOVE your creations and hope you'll enjoy wearing my sailor knot headband
bear_hugs

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much!!!
    I am honored to be feature here! And can't wait to wear my new headband.
    Many thanks again.
    Carmit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful articule! Such great items!
    Congradulations, Carmit!

    Neomi,
    No Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmit, Congr.! you won a beautiful headband.
    your shop is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous29/7/10 23:13

    Congratulations!!!!
    Beautiful headband!!!
    Babytogo has beautiful items! I realy love them all!
    lonkoosh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babytogo I LOVE every single item in your fabulous shop :)

    Congratulations for winning Viki's Tiamat amazing Sailor knot headband.
    Good luck ladies!
    Lily

    LuxuryJewelry
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuxuryJewelry

    ReplyDelete