Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Not Your Baby's Bib


OMGosh, that was my first reaction as I saw this gorgeous etsy treasury by
FaerieKat .

Kat, you have such a great eye for beauty! I couldn't stop looking an clicking on each and every piece featured in this treasury! And believe me when I say this, I actually gasped every single time . It's truly breathtaking ! And I'm not saying it just because I'm featured there too. ..


So much talent gathered together,there are no other words to add but recommend you to click and see it in your own eyes



Here are my favorites from FaerieKat's shop




"I believe in faeries, and I hope you do, too. For as long as I can remember, I have been in love with all the inhabitants of the Realm of Faerie, not just the light and airy winged variety.
The faeries and I challenge you to a treasure hunt to unearth Mother Nature's glittering gifts of stones, gems, minerals and metals, magically transformed into beautiful baubles. We tempt you to discover gifts graciously given by sacred plants and animals, handcrafted into clever books and journals, and oddments to accompany them, like notebooks and folders recycled from old calendars, pens to write your own pishogues (Irish faerie spells), bookmarks, greeting cards, stationary with origami envelopes, and other scribbling related items."

She is Beloved by three Yorkshire terriers, hummingbirds and dragonflies, I'm a garden patroness of hibiscus, walking iris and birds of paradise.

AND she does computer graphics for fun too (she even made her own banners)

Well Kat, keep up the good work you do!

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸
( `❀
`✿.¸
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´
I hope to see you again faerie soon!
(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥) . .(’). .(♥). .(’). .(♥)
`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. . `ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. . `ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´. . `ĺ⁄´. .`ĺ⁄´
” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ”


bear_hugs

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Viki, thank you for this wonderful review. I'm blushing right through the sun burn I gave myself today! Your fashions are so fun and sexy-sweet, and your Forest Pixie Top grabbed the faeries attention right away; they said I really need it (and I always follow their advice)! I love your descriptions, too; beautiful clothing should always be healthy and good for you! We'll definitely be hanging around, saving our fine faerie silver. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, you are the sweetest!
    You are so very welcome :) Keep spreading your faerie dust around to make the world more beautiful. Bear Hugs!
    Viki

    ReplyDelete