Thursday, July 15, 2010

This Ship has sailed BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY




I LOVE the nautical fashion trend! It's so chic and has this sexy look to it.
The style identifies the most with
  • navy blue and white color scheme with a touch of deep red
  • stripes
  • rope made and knotted accessories
  • anchors, skulls ,sailing boats ,pirate prints...
  • Wide leg pants,cuffed shorts,mini pleated skirts,over the shoulder striped tops, wide rimmed hats ...All in the above colors!
Some of the chic was collected into one stylish etsy treasury by abidesigns for your viewing pleasure



My uh-so-chic Sailor knot Headband made it to the list too- Yey :)
Thank you Abi!

Here are some nautical items I found browsing through etsy for you to add to your wardrobe


My inspiration collage is featured with


bear_hugs

2 comments:

  1. Love your every selection! Thank you:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome collage! thanks so much for adding me!

    ReplyDelete